Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Image Uploading (2)

I have been struggling for the last week about uploading the picture onto Flickr. In my account, it said the picture was up on 25 March 2008, but I couldn't find it on Flickr. I kept on checking my account to see if there were anything that I had missed to kick or unkick. It was for public view.

Thanks for the comment telling me that I need to upload at least 5 images before seeing them on Flickr. I didn't see anywhere in the website that we need to upload at least 5 images each time. But anyway, it seemed a light for me. When I uploaded other images, some of them could not be able to be uploaded as they are larger than 5MB per file. It took me a long time to upload all five images. But I am disappointed to find that they are still not found on Flickr.

I need to move on and try to find out the reason later!

No comments: