Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Delicious Account

Here is the link of my delicious account. Not "delicious" yet as I have not put any links on some delicious food sites in it. It has actually nothing there. I will update it later.

After visiting some delicious sites, eg Sutherland Shire Libraries tag cloud and Cleveland Public Library's tag, I have a clearer understanding of what is a social book marking. What these libraries do is to put some useful websites or blogs in their accounts for ready reference. However, I am thinking of how much and how wide the area of the information we should put in the account.

http://del.icio.us/Newthingslearning

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Perhaps with this account you may just want to order links which you find useful, or which you have heard about but not been able to look at in detail.

Ellen (PLS)